The Merlo design gives the advantage of bigger performance in a smaller lighter machine with added flexibility. For added productivity, a large range of optional attachments including buckets, crane hooks, winches, jibs and man platforms add to the versatility of the P60.10. Highlights from the Merlo Telehandler range include:
- The roomiest cabin on the market.
- Maximum visibility in all directions.
- Easy to manoeuvre.
- The first suspended cabin in the telescopic sector.
- Superior comfort.
- Maximum travel speed up to 40km/h.
- Permanent 4 Wheel Drive.
- Forward Reach at 1.6m.
- Maximum Lift Height 5.8m.
- Perkins Diesel Engine.
- Make: Merlo.
- Model: Panoramic P60.10 EE.
- Capacity: 6000kg.
- Maximum Lift Height: Up to 9,300mm.
- Mast Options: Boom.
- Fuel Type: Diesel.